The objectives of the II International Congress EDO include:
- To analyse and discuss the reality and perspectives of collaborative networking.
- To promote the exchange of experiences and good practices in the use of relevant social network in organizational environments.
- To promote joint working areas among University, Public Administration and Private Sector in the field of creation and management of knowledge in network.
- To understand and assess the studies and research related to collaborative network, informal learning, and open innovation.
- To establish institutional bridges to enhance the analysis of collaborative network and its role in organizational development.
- To promote links and joint working areas between university and society related to the development of new training modalities in organizations.
The areas of work which will be approached to during the Congress, considering the educational perspective, business perspective and perspective of public administration, are going to be the following ones:
- Social network as tools for the management of knowledge.
- The informal learning, how to recognize it and manage it.
- The social learning in the professional community in network.
- “Open Innovation”.