Social Now is an international event with a unique format, conceived to help you choose tools for the social organisation, whilst reminding you of the importance of adoption and accompanying processes.
Tools will be presented as answers to common business case scenarios – collaborative project work, topic-based knowledge sharing, innovation management. An independent panel will dig deeper, highlighting the different aspects which should be considered for such a strategic decision.
Expert professionals will bring in their insights about trends, adoption, processes, etc..
Tools confirmed so far: Teepin, Spreadd, Connections, Xwiki, Social IBIS
Besides first-class keynote presentations, useful talks, and plenty of networking opportunities, Social Now “uniqueness” comes from its innovative format.
- Tool representatives receive a briefing ahead of the event.
- They will configure their tool in order to meet the briefing (business use case).
- They will each get 20 minutes to present their tool catering for the specific business case.
- An independent panel will challenge / question the tool representatives, unveiling key factors which should be considered when choosing a social tool for the organisation.
- After all tools have been presented, participants may request time to meet with tool representatives.
Discount: 20% off if you quote KMOL as Promotion Code